Sunday, April 24, 2011

066 - All The Time


If I have to choose one of the albums that I will never get tired to listen to, this is one of them.

I gotta say that Kwon Jiyong really is a music genius. Earlier, I watched BB documentary (I know it's reaaaally late but I just had a chance to watch it). I always get this feeling of great amazement whenever I see him in a documentary/show, or when I read an interview about him. And I have a huge, enormous, monstrous, gigantic respect to him. He has an explosive charisma, works really hard, and always has the best answer to the question that the interviewer asks. I just... can't understand how this man could be so perfect... how does he even exist?
I got teared up, the emotions I got after watching BB documentary all mixed up. Seeing how hard they practiced, the scolding and criticism they got, somehow I can understand how he felt that time. I'm feeling really proud seeing where they are standing now. 
I'm looking forward to your next masterpiece in the future, Jiyong.

1 comment:

  1. SAME HERE MADAM! I got freakin in love(?) with him <3
    He's just perfect and genius OMG I also can't understand why God create such a perfect creature like him LOL

    ReplyDelete