Sunday, May 01, 2011

067 - Vices and Virtues

I can't understand.
How time flies so fucking fast.
My finals will be starting tomorrow.
And maybe I'll disappear for two weeks? I've studied so hard and I never felt as ready before. Wish me luck? :)

Anyway.

A good music is a perfect match to study. 


WHAT IS THIS PERFECTION.
You and I and Don't Cry acoustic version are beyond amazing. I love you Bommie unnie 
When CL started to sing Lonely I just died.



And,

I want to marry Brendon Urie.


I. Can't. Even. Find. A. Proper. Words. To. Describe. This. Perfection.

Vices and Virtues, highly recommended.

I think this album is better than their other previous records, even without Ross and Walker. 

And now...



Time to study!

2 comments:

  1. IKR URIE IS GENIUS <3 Anyway, good luck on your finals! I know you're gonna ace this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urie is talented and genius and amazing<3 LOL. THANKYOU I'm doing my best to ace this :>

    ReplyDelete