Friday, April 01, 2011

060 - Foolish April

It's April Fool's Day!
No I ain't gonna prank you.
Because it's always me who get pranked eventually otl. My friends pranked call me today because I didn't go to school. I caught a fever so I stayed home. But those heartless people called me and they said that anyone who didn't attend school today won't be allowed to send their college application letter wth -,- I was already on my way to shower with my hot temperature but then they called me again and playfully said APRIL FOOL'S DAY. 
How could they lie about this alskdflaksdf how could I not believe?



So umm... hi!
School's been crazy, but I'm not gonna say I'm tired. I do, but I have promised myself to hold on. And I ain't gonna whine :D
It's coming closer, the final exam, and the college entrance test. I'm gonna study harder and harder c:



Eating a self-made strawberry cheesecake like a boss! *proud* 

2 comments:

  1. yay! you got prank! LOL
    aaand your strawberry-cheesecake was idhfjkhdsaf;wejhf D:
    May i have some? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't a funny thing to joke :( But yeah I should have checked the date first lmao. Sure, I usually make some on weekend. Come and drop by anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete