Saturday, April 23, 2011

065 - Vixen and Porch

Sigh.
I don't really know when did we start to call each other Vixen and Porch. She calls me Porch, and I call her Vixen. LOL. So actually, there's this new neighbor who has just moved in to the house across mine, and he's the reason why Bree started calling me Porch. He is three years older than me, and seems quite friendly. But I take that words back, he's such a freak. You don't even want to know the rest of the story.
Anyway, mom and Charles have been pretty busy with their jobs, they leave in the morning and home almost midnight. Sigh. My brother has been staying here for almost a week now, but he's busy taking pictures, he'll be leaving at 4 and go home at 10. Not that he uses all that hours to take pictures only, he meets his colleagues and some photographers for their project, I guess? He'll be leaving for Auckland next month because he got a job as a professional photographer for a magazine there. So yeah, I'm always alone at home. Vixen sometimes come over though, and the last time she came we baked cappuccino buns. She's really a good cook.


I want to personally thank Vixen for helping me these past days because I'm not good in the kitchen. Sigh. THANK YOU VIXEN BREE.



It's been ages since the last time I met Chao, but yesterday he came to Adelaide all the way from Perth. And brought me this cute bag. He said he saw this somewhere in CT, and looking at the eiffel pattern on it kind of reminded him of me :'>



SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO. LSDJFLKASDFASDF. Bommie unnie did an all kill in all online music charts too. Correction. DOUBLE ALL KILL. Congratulations Bommie unnie, I know you really deserve it <3333 Teddy is such a genius. Now I'm really looking forward to 2NE1's comeback \o/

Anyway, enjoy your easter holidays! Did you hunt eggs? :>
Happy easter! Finals in next week!

2 comments:

  1. I SAW MY NAME. OMG BB ANYTIME OK. Ted said he loves you~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please... not talk about that orz

    ReplyDelete