Sunday, April 10, 2011

061 - Firework

Do you ever feel like shit? Well, I did.
There will aways be the time on your life when you aren't on top, life is like a wheel, it spins. When you're fail on something you want to achieve or do, it feels like your life crashes down, and you wish the ground would break open to just eat you alive. Been there, done that.



When I listened to this song for the first time, I got myself didn't hook up with the intro. But I tried to listen to it until the end, and I really touched by the lyrics. Now I can't stop myself from listening to it.
It's beautifully written by Katy, and I did get goosebumps omg she's such a genius ;~;
The song is telling people who have a low self esteem or are feeling down to see how much of a great person they are as theirselves. And it also tells us for not being afraid to express who we really are, and not letting our flaws to stop us from having a great life. Because we're a firework, we gotta show 'em what we're worth, then we're gonna leave 'em falling down.
All we gotta do is just ignite the light, and let it shine.
Like a firework.

No comments:

Post a Comment