Thursday, December 17, 2009

This Is What People {Me} Do During Holiday

bonjour~




hey, I got you! :D


ahaha, that was me at the Semaphore Jetty long time ago. I love to go there, that place has such a beautiful scene, esp at the afternoon when the sun sets. Dave and I always go there for hunting pics. oh yea, Dave is a photographer. he's so gifted :D


oke enough yaa english-english an. liburan kali ini, kerjaan gue ya gini-gini aja. online-tidur-makan-hunting foto. yihaaa gue dapet kamera SLR baru, I love you Chuck *hugs*. tapi gue masih belum jago megang SLR, lols. oh I know Dave could teach me a thing :D. and couple days ago, I captured this;





the beautiful scene of Semaphore Jetty



Dave said, this picture's awesome. I captured this with my old SLR. He said, I got the flare. lols, I'm so amateur at photography. But I love this pic, so much. My old camera seems like to proof it still can be used. lmao.


oh iya, sore ini kira-kira gue mau kemana ya? kalo ga ke bioskop, palingan gue di rumah. bikin fanfic atau ga ngedit foto atau ga tidur aja. lols. oh iya, gue juga musti rekaman buat cover lagu sorry sorry answer. dan gue juga masih punya utang clip collab sama Uni :D kayanya gue udah tau jadwal buat sore ini apa aja. ahaha.
oh iya, soal insomnia gue. gue kan lagi suka banget sama minuman ini;
 

yummy farmers union's iced coffee :p


kira-kira ngaruh ga sih sama insomnia gue? gara-gara gue minum iced coffee ini? tapi gue udah addict sama iniiii T_T huks, dan lagi gue juga suka ngemil lays. you know what, di minimarket circle K Adelaide gue nemu lays rasa curry.lols, bahagianya gue nemu lays ini. xD dan soal cemilan, gue ga pernah kapok untuk mencari cemilan baru *grin* salah satunya gue nemu frozen gelato ini,dan rasanya oh so wow :p



my faves :9

oh, it's time to lunch now, yummy~

so, enjoy your day
l'espoir jouit de ce jour entier joyeusement :)

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment