Wednesday, December 16, 2009

J'ai un énorme écrasent sur lui

"My Name is Lee Joon"




My name is Lee Joon. My real name is Lee Chang-sun.


I was born on February 7, 1988. 
My birthday is early in the year so I’m friends with Seung Ho and G.O.


Having to practice all night everyday is hard 
but it’s okay because I’ve gotten used to it. Everyone goes through hard times in their life. I’ll fall asleep at the hair salon and wake up to find that my make-up has been done. Hahaha.


I’m naturally slim 
So there wasn’t anything in particular that I wasn’t allowed to eat while filming “Ninja Assassin” apart from oily food. So when I went to the restaurant with Rain, he’d order a whole bunch of food for me and tell me to eat one food after the other. He’d watch me eat that food while he himself would just eat peanuts. There were many times I felt awful because I was full but couldn’t stop until I finished everything.


The physical training I underwent ahead of shooting the movie was grueling. 
But I’m disappointed that my body didn’t look so good in the parts I appeared in. I had cried while receiving training because it was so tough. And I’ve been so busy after my debut that I still haven’t been able to go to the theater to watch the film itself. I envy my fans who leave comments saying they watched it several times. And I don’t even remember the whole story properly anymore.


Acting is my life. 
I want to pursue it without taking any breaks. And I want to keep looking at scripts. I actually had been a bit proud because my acting debut was in a Hollywood film. And after that, I’d been preparing to shoot a war film with other actors my age but it got cancelled after I had become familiar with the script. I was sad but I believe there are things I learn from the process of preparing for it.


I majored in dance at Korea National University of Arts. 
I had originally wanted to major in drama but I heard you can’t get in if your academic grades are very bad so I looked for another major. That’s when I came across a video of dancer-turned-actor Lee Yong-woo of when he won a dance competition. I’d always thought that guy dancers would wear tights and would look feminine but he looked very charismatic with a buzz cut and his great outfit so I took up dancing during my final year of middle school.


I actually have very short arms. 
They’re shorter than female arms too. It’s important to have long arms to dance so I extend the muscles in my shoulders to elongate my arms although I think it still shows. And I’ve been told to fix the dancing for our group’s choreography because they say it looks too much like artistic dance. I’m always tensed up when I’m dancing.


My voice is still in bad condition after having been sick with the swine flu. 
I keep coughing when I talk or sing. And I have to keep smiling in a cute way when singing “G.O.O.D Luv” so much that my facial muscles hurt. Seung Ho is having a really hard time with it because he has to keep smiling when he’s actually quite reserved and quiet. People often say that I’m clumsy but I’m not. I’m definitely not that type at all. Oh, there’s something on my mouth? It must be from the cookies I ate earlier. Haha.

Sr : asiae

 

No comments:

Post a Comment