Saturday, February 26, 2011

057 - Happy Chaeday!


Joyeux anniversaire, to the most fashionable, fierce charismatic leader, amazingly talented, adorable dork 2NE1's Lee Chaerin!


She might be not your typical pretty, but I can assure you she's fucking gorgeous inside and outside


Fierce and charismatic on stage, dorky and warm off stage


Even in the weirdest clothes and hairstyles, still looking damn gorgeous


And bitches ain't got shit on her


Because number 1 spot is her home sweet home


She's everyone's ideal type. She's what everyone wants to be. She's perfect. She's Lee Chaerin, the one and only baddest female Seoul city ever had


Happy birthday, Lee Chaerin! I hope one day, I'll get the chance to meet you in person and tell you how amazing you are. I love you, I fucking love you.

From your proud CLassified/CLover and Blackjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment