Monday, February 14, 2011

055 - La Saint Valentin

Why only on valentine's day when you can actually express the feeling any day and any time?
It's the day of love so what about the other 364 days? 
Whatever, I'll still love you guys all along the 365 days Mom, Dad, Mario, friends, and... David.

Thanks Dave, for the great two years you've been spending with me. You were like the only person I know well the first time I moved here, and you helped me through the hard times. I felt really thankful to you, and glad to meet such a nice and awesome person like you, as I developed feelings for you. It didn't go well though, you know, some best-friend to lover stories aren't ended up good but... oh well, I'm glad with our relationship now. 

I don't mind if you read this though. I know you don't know I have this blog lol but if you get it from Bree or others well yeah I guess it's okay :D I love you Dee, but it's not the same love I used to feel towards you. Il est plus comme un amour platonique que je ressens pour vous. Tu me fais la fille la plus heureuse sur la terre pour avoir un meilleur ami comme vous :)

p.s : j'aime votre chocolat blanc 

No comments:

Post a Comment