Saturday, February 19, 2011

056 - Plaisir Coupable


Crème glacèe est mon plaisir coupable.

It seriously gives me a chill. Whenever my mood is down or high or angry or happy.

But my mom told me to stop because I'll gain weight in no time and my cheeks are bloated already -,- But seriously, can you believe that? I have a bunch of activities so I guess that's fine, because the calories are burnt as my body works 8)

And... I had my proper sleep today. Finally. After all these days and assignments and homeworks and papers lajkdflajksdf. I didn't even know how I managed to survive. I'd probably dead because of all these hectic days but yeah. I had a bunch of amazing friends who are always with me and we're going through this together, until the graduation. Merci, pour toutes les fois que nous avons eu :)

p.s : ooh combien j'aime le gâteau au fromage à la crème glacée à la fraise :9

p.p.s : vous voyez mon nouveau style de coiffure lol

No comments:

Post a Comment