Tuesday, February 01, 2011

054 - Sourire


I'm not the kind of person who likes to camwhore. 
Because I know it won't come out good, no matter what. Maybe it's just because I'm not that pretty? Whatever.
Here I present you a selca of me to puke on.
And I love making weird faces.

LOL.

Anyway I finished my presentation about how radioactive decay works pretty good today, and it's really worth the hard work, since I stayed up until midnight to prepare all of that. I got an A :D
It's only Tuesday and I really want weekend to come faster alsdjkf I need more time to rest :\ Last weekend was pretty busy though, I thought we'll have the charity concert on Sunday, but they moved it on Saturday so yeah -_- I got an ME class to catch that day, so right after I finish I rushed towards Norwood. It was fun though :)
Chao is coming over Adelaide tomorrow. We'll shop around, along with Nate and Meg, and I get to accompany him shopping for the Chinese New Year. 
Oh, Charles had a trip to Bandung for a week. I had expected him to bring a lot of Indonesian foods but he didn't -_- I've been craving for Cheese and Banana Bolen though :s 

And,
I promise to go sleep early again today :D

Shopping spree tomorrow yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment