Sunday, December 19, 2010

045 - Nouveau

We really don't know what will happen ahead.

One year, and I've been through so many things. 

I drove all the way to Perth a week ago, alone. That was the first time and the longest car driving I've ever had ;~; I met Chao, and some of his friends. And my SACE result will come out next few days. My class will be doing a drama musical of alice in wonderland, I'll be the red queen duh -_- We'll perform on Christmas :)
But now I'm on my holiday break, finally. I need some rest and relax my self cause I've been having a pretty busy weeks. Maybe I'll go to China Town next Tuesday with mom :3 Or shopping to Rundle, whatever, I just need to entertain myself -,-
Anyway, it's nearly new year. 2010 surely passes by sooo fast. 
But, I don't ask 2011 to be awesome, I just want it to be better than 2010 :)



Maybe... I shall write a new year's resolution later.

No comments:

Post a Comment