Saturday, December 25, 2010

049 - Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas! 

I feel so relieved that today's performance went well. 
Uh actually, Penn forgot some of his lines, but it was still okay, we could make it up yay! So many people were coming with their kids, and the kids were just alsdjkf too cute xD
The profit we got from the ticket selling is for charity and good deeds :)
And then we had dinner in Dave's house, it was fuuuun. Friends from school, friends of friends, neighbors, family of friends, they were all coming. 
I got to babysit Dave's little brother, Jeremy, and he is only seveeen lol. He couldn't speak english well, since he grew up in France, so I should stay beside him while Dave was talking to guests. The Christmas tree was beautiful, too bad that I didn't get a chance to take a photo of it, because I left my camera ;~;
The best part is the food. They got the best food out thereeee, OMG Dave's mom is such a great cook alsdkjflf the tartine <3 It's way much different from the tartine that Charles cooks, plus it doesn't smell like foot xD
That was the best dinner of my life, best day of 2010 after my birthday. I would like everyday to be like today, when you can see happy smiling faces and hear the sound of laughter all around :)
Anyway, have a great holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment