Friday, December 31, 2010

050 - Nouvelle Annee

It's finally come, 2011 is just a couple hours away now. Bye 2010, and thank you. For teaching me how to finally let go of something and move on. Ever heard of time heals?

I've been through so maaaaaany things within this year. Met awesome people and made friends, went to Waitemata, visited Bali, met old friends, my brother, my dad. I laughed like crazy, cried the hell out and many other things. I had the best birthday ever, I had my first performance on a big stage, I had the best Christmas dinner, I went to an audition and failed (lol -_-). And oh, I got my part time job for the very first time :) It was so amazing to feel that I can earn my own money and be independent. Not forgetting that I got my driving license too, just a couple weeks after my 18th birthday. And I drove all the way to Perth alone xD
My mom's marriage with Charles is the greatest things ever happened this year. She finally get over my dad and gets married with someone who truly and whole-heartedly loves her. I still remember the time she'd cry and throw things whenever my dad call, and I would always be the mediator between them. The hard times she had, was finally over. Charles Etienne Bass is a good guy. He's such a great buddy xD
And oh, this is my last post in 2010 right xD I want to take a break for 2011, keeping myself away from internet, updating tumblr, blogspot, twitter, youtube, including my fangirl life lol. I maybe will still go online, but not really often, unless on holiday or if I really have a free time. I want to concentrate on school now, getting my good grades back and I want to graduate with an excellent result and then get myself a place in university. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING is my goal. I have to get a freaking good grades and prove to those people that I CAN MAKE IT :D
Besides, doctor's verdict says I have some health problems, and I should get ENOUGH rest, which I've never done in 2010, I slept like maximum 5 hours a day -_- So that's why, I'm keeping myself from internet. Now my life is just school, sleep, pray, study, eat. Until I graduate and get accepted in university.
So, new year's resolutions: GRADUATE WITH EXCELLENT GRADES, GO TO UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING CLASS OF 2011, GO TO PARIS/KOREA, MEET 2NE1 XD
I hope everything will get better in 2011. I don't feel regret on what I've done this year, because I can't do nothing about it. I made mistakes, I screwed things, but all I can do is let go and move on. Because life goes on.

Happy new year's eve! Welcome new year, new life, new adventure, new me! :D

Vous voir l'annee prochaine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment