Friday, September 17, 2010

Mario Anggakara


A-Yo people! :)
So how are you doing? Fine? :D Well, I decided to try to post here more often heeehee. See that picture above? That's my beloved brother Mario Anggakara. And yeah, I never done this before, ya know, posting something about my brother. But this time it's different LOL. He's going to go back to Bandung next Sunday, and I surely will miss him a lot. We argued and haven't talked to each other since couple of days ago (ya know, that givenchy flats incident ;~;) and he didn't even say sorry, but I decided to go to talk to him first. I mean, it was just a shoes (though it's the first expensive stuff I bought with my own money ;~;), and he is more important than just a pair of shoes. 
He was born on 1988, oh yeah four years older than me :D December 9 is the time for him to blow the candles. And I just realized that he shares the same birthday with Choi Minho from SHINee LOL. He's a visual arts student. He likes Japanese anime, Japanese comics, Boys Like Girls, Paramore, Basket Ball, Sate Padang, black color, hats, guitar, drum, 2NE1 (Oh yeah he's a fanboy, thanks to me LOL), and Taylor Momsen. What I envy from him is, he can eat a lot without gaining weight ;~; He is really slender, and IMO his figure slightly more like a girl LOL. 






This was when we went to Semaphore Jetty. I'm at the right side, and he's at the left side. His butt ruined everything LOL. He's even skinnier than me ;~;
We don't look alike each other, and so many people have said that too. He looks really different from me, they thought we're not sibling but we're dating -_- 
After he get back to Bandung, I know we're not going to see each other in a long time, since he's going to live with my dad, and me with mom. So sad to know that, I'll miss him so bad :s
No matter what we've been through, he's the best brother in this whole universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment