Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can't Nobody


Hello! :D
Oh yeah that's me. So, am I pretty? LOL, my cheeks are so chubby ryt haha. I dyed my hair to dark brown couple of weeks ago. Finally, after the long long long argument with my mom. I asked her permission to dye my hair, and at first, I wanted to dye it to maroon, burgundy or even blonde. But she strongly rejected. She said that I shouldn't have asked about that, and she told me how bad  dying your hair is. OMG LIKE SERIOUSLY, IT'S JUST A HAIR COLOR. She was totally freaking out. But I didn't give up lol, and then we made a deal. She only allows a natural color, like brown or black. Since my hair is originally black, so I dyed It brown :D
After I got back from the hair shop, my step dad seemed really surprised. He said I look prettier with my black hair ;~; I was kinda regretting it at first, but some of my friends said I'm cool with my brown hair hahahaha. Then my mom told me that she was freaking out because I have an asian face. And she said asian should stick with black hair lolwut. 
My brother, who is in Adelaide now, said that he likes my black hair more but I'm still looking good in this brown hair keke. He will go back to Bandung next Sunday, and yet we still haven't talk each other. Since the day he spilled out the coffee to my white givenchy flats ;~;
Well, he didn't even say sorry :( And actually, we still talk. But it's awkwaaard ;~; Should I go approach him first? Hmmph :\
And, school will start within more than a week. Oh year twelve. Sigh sigh sigh sigh. 

So, guess I'll see you later on my next post ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is Arin :D
    Oh I'm using anonymous but I told you who I am lol.
    You're so pretty ;D And I love your new hair color
    Don't mind what people said, you still look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete