Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 And Growing Up

Thanks to Aaron for taking this beautiful picture :)

Today is my 18th birthday. And I got pranked. Twice actually. 
When I woke up, my mom and step dad already gone. They left a note on the fridge saying that they were going to Salisbury until tomorrow so I'll be alone at home. They haven't said happy birthday yet to me. I felt a bit sad, but I tried to understand, maybe they forgot because they're busy. 
Around 10 AM, my friends called me. Bree, Sarah and Nate who were called. Bree was the first, then followed by Sarah, and Nate was the last. They told me that Aaron got a terrible accident yesterday, he injured his right leg and had fractured ribs, and he can barely move his body. They also said that Aaron could get a permanent paralysis too. I was shocked. I can hardly believe it since I just met him yesterday afternoon and he was completely doing fine. I decided to go to Aaron's house. When I reached there, there was nobody, it was all dark, and the door was unlocked. I came in but I still couldn't find anybody. When I tried to get out, somehow the door got locked. I felt a bit scared at that time ;~;
I decided to try the back door and went to the backyard. Just after I touched the knob and opened the back door to the backyard, someone threw the cake on my face. I couldn't see. I wiped all the cake, and I saw Bree standing in front of me and holding a cake. Then behind Bree I saw Aaron totally healty with no bruise. And I saw the others. Sarah, Jared, Meg, Tess, Nate, and Dave. Yes Dave. Doesn't he supposed to be in Canada now? I was thinking like that. But he was there. And he's back :)
They prepared everything in the backyard. The foods, the cake, and drinks. When I was about to slice a cake, they lift me and were going to threw me to the water. I struggled and I could get stand on my feet again. But suddenly they pushed me into the pool. I got wet. And I cried. I cried out of happiness. That was the best birthday party I've ever had. My friends are awesome :D
Aaron gave that small crystal stuffs shaped like candies and sweets, just like on the first photo. And Dave gave me a journal. Since he knew the last one that he gave me last year have already full. Bree and Sarah gave me a red beanie, which I've been looking for. I asked Tess, Nate, Jared and Meg where's my present jokingly LOL. I don't really want a present, their presence is the present :D But they said they' ll give it to me tomorrow, aww they are so kind :)
And in the evening I got home with Dave. Since my parents were away, Dave stayed for awhile. He was going to help me cook dinner, when my mom and step dad home all of a sudden. They brought home a lot of delicious dishes they got from my step dad's cousin. 


And that was the best dinner I've ever had with the whole family. And Dave too :')
My mom and dad gave me a new givenchy flats. A bit different, but same color. White. You know, my brother spilled coffee on my old givenchy ;~; Then after dinner I had a very nice phone calls with my friends in Jakarta and my brother. 
This is the best birthday ever. I got pranked twice. But I like it ROFL.
Oh wait.


Happy birthday too, Key! I like sharing the same birthday with you LOL. WYATB, twinbro. ROFL. 

I still can't stop smiling like a fool. This is the best moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment