Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go Away


Go Away by 2NE1

Hey! It's been a long time comin`, but we're here now! Yeah, it's 2NE1 comebaaaack. Nah, actually tomorrow is :D But they already released 2 MVs, Clap Your Hands and Go Away. So far, Go Away really caught my interest. It's amazing. Super duper awesome.
I've been a die hard fans of 2NE1 since the first time I know BIGBANG. I listened to Lollipop, then I got to know 2NE1. Since then, I freaking love these girls. And I can't explain how much I love Lee Chaerin lol. Do I sound like a fanboy? 8D Well, fans have been waiting for like, almost a year? Of course their comeback is the most anticipated for this year, because 2NE1 always brings up something unique and new. And yeah, once again, they did it. Two times 2NE1 is trending without a planning, and before the album released It already on the first position on the chart. And right after the album released, 6 songs from the album are topping the chart. OMG, I'm so proud of my girls ;~;
But, I'm not going to lie here. Well, I'm a die-hard fangirl, but I'm not going to try defend my idols. I'm a bit disappointed. The songs are good. Teddy really is a genious. But I just can't stand the `too much` autotune in the song. BUT, maybe It sounds better with those effects and autotune? And I'm still loving the songs though xD
Alright, back to the music video. Go Away. The song is sooo good. I freaking love the meaning. And you know what? One of the reasons I like 2NE1 is, how their songs meaning are full of girl power. And because Chaerin is the main girl here, that makes me love this music video even more. IMO, this is the best music video of 2NE1 so far. 
The story is about CL who just broke up from his boyfriend, which the role is played by Song Jaerim. After that, she really is suffering in depression. And OH! CL is a car racer here 8D When the day for them to race come, CL found out that Jaerim already have the replacement of her. CL wants to beat him on that race, but she failed. And when she came to Jaerim's house, she saw that he was with his new girlfriend. Then Jaerim dragged CL to the backside of his house. CL said that Jaerim wears the jacket that she bought for him when meeting other girls. And there goes Jaerim's anger, he slapped her FREAKING MORE THAN 3 TIMES. Okay he's hot, I admit. BUT HE SLAPPED CHAERIN, FOR GOD'S SAKE ;~;
After that, CL determined to beat him on the next race. She finally realized that he doesn't deserve her. Well, I think you should listen to the song and read the english translation by yourself :D
The ending was kinda confusing. I think they want us to make our own perception there. But to be honest, at first I thought that It's Jaerim's car that is crushed. But then I realized, CL's car is the black one. And that is the car that is crushed and burnt. So, CL's dead? But at the end, she's there with the other girls staring at the crushed and burning car, then left. 
After all, CL's acting was SUPERB. Amazing is not enough to express my feeling. I want to see her in a drama someday *w*
Last but not least, I love how this music video shows how talented Lee Chaerin is. She's not only the baddest female, but she can acts too. Seriously, my heart hurts when CL slapped by Jaerim, and I can feel the pain that she felt when she's lying on the ground after Jaerim left her. I cried too. And I am not easy to cry.
This makes me love Lee Chaerin even more. No matter what people say, she's the perfection to me. People say she's ugly, well, they should go to the doctor. SHE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS (IMO). And not even undergo a plastic surgery. She even looks damn pretty in the weirdest clothes. CL proofs that look is not always everything. She proofs that inner beauty makes your outter beauty shines bright. Her talent and charisma is a plus. Lee Chaerin, the one and only baddest female.

Haters?
You ain't shit without your crew.



No comments:

Post a Comment