Saturday, May 07, 2011

069 - Accomplished

Man. I finished my finals.

I've never felt so relieved before lol. It's only a week left for the university entrance test. I've worked so hard... Time to chill a bit? Teehee. 



Old phone's crappy cam =.="

I miss my long hair sigh. That depressing moment when you cut your hair much shorter than how it was then you miss your old long hair and want it back...
Anyway, do I look fatter? Mommy said I'm chubbier these days lasdkjflksjdflasdflkajsdflsdjf ;~;




P!ATD tribute recital next Thursday at Norwood!
Soooo essssiteeeeed!



And. I'm officially a Block B's fan now lol. Is there a name for the fandom yet?


Haaai Kyung haaaai xD
I wonder if he has tumblr? If you check out his tweets he ever tweeted someone's tumblr lol he's creepin o_o




I'M SO ESSSSSIIITEEEEED 2NE1 IS BAAAAACK.
All those Lonely teasers and the bts I think I just died alskdjfasdf so awesome ;w;
And also 2NE1TV season 3 aaiweoaiwoiasf.



Songbird by Naya Rivera


HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Santana is my most favorite bitch.


I have a lot of things to blog actually lol.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment