Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trying.


Try putting yourself in my shoes lol trapped in a place with nothing to eat when it's heavily raining and the only cooking technique you master is using microwave orz. I really hate the weather lately it makes me stay in the apartment and can't go out to eat. So I go to Pim's place for the foods haha omg he's good at cooking I'm so jelly ╥~╥ I wanted to reveal Pim's face for the very first time here but he refused and he said he's awkward and etc lol. Maybe someday I'll secretly take pictures of him and post it here? C: Partnered up with Pim for practical isn't really bad, everybody say we're the awkward penguin couple lolll. One raining morning I crashed in his place and he made a somewhat cereal-like dish from biscuits, bread, coffee, cream and milk which surprisingly tasted really great. I never thought of it before isn't he a genius o_o That's it I'm gonna ace at least three dishes for 2012 resolution! 

No comments:

Post a Comment