Thursday, January 05, 2012

Starting new.

I'm really attached to psychological stories lately ._.
So I thought about writing a new story with my two biggest obsessions (CLJH forever going down with this shippp). The plot had already been written in my head and maybe I'll start writing after the practical exam or whenever I feel like writing it lol. I always make the posters first before starting the stories orz. Anyway I'm quiet satisfied with this poster cause it's been ages since I do real editing, my blending and texturing were really rough (it still is rough sobsss). I shall do real editing more often than making gifs. By the way the title has nothing to do with Taylor Lautner's Abduction lolll -,-
Now gonna read another modules for practical bye byee!

P.S : Happy birthday Yang Yoseobbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment