Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Forgive.

No matter how worst the mistakes they've made in the past, everyone deserves to be forgiven. 

Living with anger and hatred for so long didn't make my life any better. I despised him with all of might and I even didn't feel like looking at his face anymore cause it would bring back the painful memories. They've been putting on an act all those times, and she was the only one in pain for covering his faults. I was fucking pissed off to no end when she revealed what had been happening. 
Holding on the grudge didn't change everything. In fact it started to tire me out. It has passed and the past can't be fixed. What is it to me anyway. Do I really wish him to be hurt as much as we did? Do I really wish him to finally realize he was wrong and crawl back to us begging for a forgiveness? That still won't change any of the ruined pieces. The once perfectly completed lego had been blown away, shattered and broken. We're now still gathering the remaining pieces and rebuild it back.
Now we're already on a completely different path. I just want to say thanks for letting us go. I wish you to have a nice life.

The huge scar you've left on us, it has healed in times. But the memories will forever remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment