Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back.

It's been a week since I came back to college! 
And I'm back to face the usual hectic college life. The non stop assignments are messing up my sleeping schedule even worse. Classes start 9 to 2 or 4, or 6 or 7 when I have extra classes. Sobs I should hang on until the holidays come ughhh happy timessss why do you seem so long.
Anyway, I want to be able to blog regularly again but I sometimes don't have the feel to do so because of the assigments. I should try! And it's been ages since I post the regular post owipqopoq the last time I came here was just to rant. 
Eid mubarak at Aunt's house was a lot fun, the fooodsssssss omg I think I gained some pounds that time. My chubby cheeks were getting chubbier than ever lol but hey I'm back to normal rn :) My mom still at my aunt's place so I hope she'll be back soon safely. 
I still suck at cooking. My housemate is pretty good at cooking fortunately, but she can only do several dishes so we'll sometimes have three same menus in a week haha I don't mind though as long as it's edible ;u; 


It's gekikara ramen! Tastes dangerously good lol it's so spicy and a bit hot but it doesn't burn your tongue. Instant ramen of course, do you expect me to cook this by myself -_- Even I suck at cooking instant ramen orz the soup was all gone cause it lacked so much water.


When I thought gekikara tastes the bestest my housemate made udon noodles cause her family packed her the ingredients and I immediately take those words back lol. She made a huge portion for us \o/ Asian foods are the bestest \o/

Say hello to my new baby!


I get this few months ago, a samsung galaxy tab s1. My mom suddenly brought this home for me I didn't even know why lol. My current phone is getting old. I don't really often use this one though, cause when you make a phone call it's really loud and you have to use an earpiece or people will hear the whole conversation. So for now I'm still using my lubly E63. I still have to save money to buy new cam though :3

Gotta spend another day at home to rest my sprained ankle!

1 comment:

  1. your new baby is ;_______;
    /put envy tone there
    and yes I've tasted those gekikara ramen and ofc I totally love it since I'm so into spicy foods hohoho

    welcome back Rena :D

    ReplyDelete