Friday, June 03, 2011

072 - Hey

Long time no posting anything and it's already June!
Yay yay I'm a freshman now.
And officially graduated from high school the moment prom night ended. Now I can really enjoy the rest of winter break. 
Anyway.
Prom night was great. Though I didn't intend to come, but it's the last precious moment I had with my friends who'll study overseas so I can't miss out. The after prom party was crazy lol I reached home at 12, and all we did was just dancing and singing. I told you I was the ugliest girl at the prom. 
I didn't bring any camera so the pictures are all at my friend's cam. I prolly will ask her when we meet next time. 
I'm having a serious terrible hangover right now.
I need some sleep. 
But knowing me, I'm a light sleeper. Once I moved out of the bed I can't go sleep again siiiggggh. 
I'll just lay rest on the bed rolling side to side like a retard.
That's a short update for you, whoever reads this lame blog lol.
Bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment