Sunday, November 08, 2009

J'aime Dimanche

The title says it all~


I love Sunday...


Who doesn't love Sunday? I do love Sunday, spending my time in front of my laptop and online :)
I miss my friends in Jakarta, and I chatted with them all day long.
Lol~
Because school day starts to freak out, so I just have weekend to contact them.
Ah and I still have French essay waiting to be done. Maybe I could get help from Dave. He's my first friend in Adelaide. He's canadian, and Thank God he speaks French :D

Talking about Dave, couple days ago I rode his scooter. Fool me, I forgot to ask his permission. As a result, my left hand fractured. I'll meet my doctor again at this evening.
Because I got injury, my paperworks are haven't done yet. I hope my mom could help me to type those essay.
Lol~

And maybe I will spend the rest of this day by editing another picture :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment